Kibice w Ameryce Południowej, Środkowej i Północnej

Informacje ze światowych trybun
ODPOWIEDZ
fluor

Re: Kibice w Ameryce Południowej, Środkowej i Północnej

Post autor: fluor » 07.02.2021, 00:18

Relacja z finału Copa Libertadores

Palmeiras - Santos, jakie emocje wywołuje piłka w Brazylii pomimo śmiesznych covidów

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzoYKck23Qw

BRHools

Post autor: BRHools » 19.11.2021, 19:20

Greetings to everyone from Brazil, I am Brazilian and active in my firm for 15 years, if you need to know about the hooliganism scene in Brazil I can help.

BRHools

Post autor: BRHools » 19.11.2021, 19:32

19elnino20 pisze:
23.11.2018, 08:18
Czy ktoś zna odpowiedź lub wie gdzie szukać informacji (niestety brak znajomości portugalskiego):

1) Od 2 meczy na Flamengo walczą ze sobą 2 zorganizowane grupy ultras, czy to zwykła walka o wpływy starzy-młodzi czy ma inne podłoże?

2) Od kilku spotkań na Botafogo flaga "Torcida Jovem" jest do góry nogami, reszta flag normalnie, chodzi o protest tej konkretnej grupy, jeśli tak to o co protestują?

Z góry dzięki.
1) Flamengo is the only team in Brazil that has two numerous firms, Raça Rubro Negra and Torcida Jovem.

Both firms do not have good relations, this is due to the friendship between Torcida Jovem and Torcida Independente (São Paulo FC). This Torcida Independente (São Paulo FC) is an enemy of the Raça Rubro Negro, there are other particular reasons.

2) It's an act of protest against the club, particularly I think it's stupid, but it's common in Brazil.

Adas90

Post autor: Adas90 » 19.11.2021, 19:50

Jak wygląda aktualnie scena w Brazylii? Kto ma najlepszy doping, oprawy, młyn? I jak to wygląda chuligańsko? Da się to jakkolwiek zmierzyć?

BRHools

Post autor: BRHools » 19.11.2021, 21:00

Adas90 pisze:
19.11.2021, 19:50
Jak wygląda aktualnie scena w Brazylii? Kto ma najlepszy doping, oprawy, młyn? I jak to wygląda chuligańsko? Da się to jakkolwiek zmierzyć?
Greetings everyone! Sorry man, I don't understand Polish language. I could only understand the "best scene".

I will try to answer who are the strongest companies in the stands in Brazil.

São Paulo state

on the SC Corinthians side, Gaviões da Fiel is one of the most respected firms in Brazil, it has the best voice in Brazilian stands, they always travel in numbers for away games, in hooliganism it is strong in the east side of the city of São Paulo and in the metropolitan region of the city, in the interior of the state, its quality lags behind Torcida Independente (São Paulo FC) and Mancha Verde (Palmeiras). A former famous member of the firm is UFC champion Charles do Bronx.

in SE Palmeiras on the Mancha Verde side, he lived a difficult time with the death of a respected ex-capo, the old leaders were banned from the firm, in hooliganism he has strength in the south of São Paulo and in the metropolitan region of the city, in the interior of the state its quality lags behind Torcida Independente (São Paulo FC).

on the side of São Paulo FC, Torcida Independente, its capos are in conflict with other groups of the firm, in hooliganism it stands out as the best firm in the interior of the state, in the city of Campinas, as attributed to the current capos, in the capital of São Paulo. quality dropped by the very attitude of the leaders. There was a conflict between several groups within the Torcida Independente.

on the Santos FC side, Torcida Jovem, its boys are active in Baixada Santista on the coast, in the capital of São Paulo City is behind the firms Gaviões da Fiel, Mancha Verde and Torcida Independente, and in the interior of the state as well. Its strength is concentrated in the city of Santos where the club is located.

Rio de Janeiro state

on the side of Flamengo Torcida Jovem, great history in the world of hooliganism, their motto "The fight is our patrimony", in hooliganism stands out in the West Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, known for valuing fights with their big rivals and style of suicide attack where fewer numbers fight enemies at any given time. A former famous ex-member of the firm is José Aldo ex-UFC champion.

on the side of Vasco Força Jovem, another firm with a great history in the world of hooliganism, unfortunately since 2005 their firm has been divided into several subgroups, and even with this division it has great strength in hooliganism.

on the side of Botafogo Fúria Jovem (ex-Torcida Jovem), a firm that, due to the number of small fans compared to Flamengo and Vasco, has great respect in hooliganism, its strength is concentrated in the North Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro. A former famous ex-member is UFC fighter Edson Barboza.

on the side of Fluminense Sobranada (formerly Young Flu), a recent firm formed by former members of Young Flu, has been creating strength in hooliganism but has less respect and history than the Torcida Jovem, Força Jovem and Fúria Jovem, its strength is concentrated in the South Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro.

Minas Gerais state

on the side Atlético Mineiro Galoucura, a firm with great respect and history in hooliganism, its old leaders were arrested, which affected the quality of the firm today.

on the side of Cruzeiro Máfia Azul, old members of the firm founded another firm Pavilhão Independente, which affected the quality of the group, but continues with respect and history in hooliganism.

my top:

1 - Gaviões da Fiel (Corinthians), Mancha Verde (Palmeiras), Torcida Jovem (Flamengo) and Força jovem (Vasco).

2 - Furia Jovem (Botafogo) and Torcida Independente (São Paulo FC).

3 - Sobranada (Fluminense), Torcida Jovem (Santos), Galoucura (Atlético Mineiro) and Mafia Azul (Cruzeiro).

Adas90

Post autor: Adas90 » 19.11.2021, 23:54

BRHools pisze:
19.11.2021, 21:00
Adas90 pisze:
Greetings everyone! Sorry man, I don't understand Polish language. I could only understand the "best scene".

São Paulo state

on the SC Corinthians side, Gaviões da Fiel is one of the most respected firms in Brazil, it has the best voice in Brazilian stands, they always travel in numbers for away games, in hooliganism it is strong in the east side of the city of São Paulo and in the metropolitan region of the city, in the interior of the state, its quality lags behind Torcida Independente (São Paulo FC) and Mancha Verde (Palmeiras). A former famous member of the firm is UFC champion Charles do Bronx.

in SE Palmeiras on the Mancha Verde side, he lived a difficult time with the death of a respected ex-capo, the old leaders were banned from the firm, in hooliganism he has strength in the south of São Paulo and in the metropolitan region of the city, in the interior of the state its quality lags behind Torcida Independente (São Paulo FC).

on the side of São Paulo FC, Torcida Independente, its capos are in conflict with other groups of the firm, in hooliganism it stands out as the best firm in the interior of the state, in the city of Campinas, as attributed to the current capos, in the capital of São Paulo. quality dropped by the very attitude of the leaders. There was a conflict between several groups within the Torcida Independente.

on the Santos FC side, Torcida Jovem, its boys are active in Baixada Santista on the coast, in the capital of São Paulo City is behind the firms Gaviões da Fiel, Mancha Verde and Torcida Independente, and in the interior of the state as well. Its strength is concentrated in the city of Santos where the club is located.

Rio de Janeiro state

on the side of Flamengo Torcida Jovem, great history in the world of hooliganism, their motto "The fight is our patrimony", in hooliganism stands out in the West Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, known for valuing fights with their big rivals and style of suicide attack where fewer numbers fight enemies at any given time. A former famous ex-member of the firm is José Aldo ex-UFC champion.

on the side of Vasco Força Jovem, another firm with a great history in the world of hooliganism, unfortunately since 2005 their firm has been divided into several subgroups, and even with this division it has great strength in hooliganism.

on the side of Botafogo Fúria Jovem (ex-Torcida Jovem), a firm that, due to the number of small fans compared to Flamengo and Vasco, has great respect in hooliganism, its strength is concentrated in the North Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro. A former famous ex-member is UFC fighter Edson Barboza.

on the side of Fluminense Sobranada (formerly Young Flu), a recent firm formed by former members of Young Flu, has been creating strength in hooliganism but has less respect and history than the Torcida Jovem, Força Jovem and Fúria Jovem, its strength is concentrated in the South Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro.

Minas Gerais state

on the side Atlético Mineiro Galoucura, a firm with great respect and history in hooliganism, its old leaders were arrested, which affected the quality of the firm today.

on the side of Cruzeiro Máfia Azul, old members of the firm founded another firm Pavilhão Independente, which affected the quality of the group, but continues with respect and history in hooliganism.

my top:

1 - Gaviões da Fiel (Corinthians), Mancha Verde (Palmeiras), Torcida Jovem (Flamengo) and Força jovem (Vasco).

3 - Sobranada (Fluminense), Torcida Jovem (Santos), Galoucura (Atlético Mineiro) and Mafia Azul (Cruzeiro).

Thanks man. Brazilian scene is incredible. It's Real fanaticism. We (Europe) still have much to learn. Did you know, how looking situations in Argentina?

BRHools

Post autor: BRHools » 22.11.2021, 21:10

Adas90 pisze:
19.11.2021, 23:54
BRHools pisze:
19.11.2021, 21:00
Adas90 pisze:

São Paulo state

Rio de Janeiro state

Minas Gerais state

my top:

Thanks man. Brazilian scene is incredible. It's Real fanaticism. We (Europe) still have much to learn. Did you know, how looking situations in Argentina?
Brazilian Hooliganism is very different from the Argentine and Latin American style.

The "barra bravas" do not have groups or subgroups, the only known ones are the capos.

In a fight, it is difficult to identify who is a common fan or barra brava hooligan.

The strongest groups in Argentina are Nueva Chicago, Chacarita Juniors and Deportivo Morón.

KaeSPe

Post autor: KaeSPe » 24.11.2021, 00:08

BRHools, a nie widziałeś tam u Was w Brazylii Dozola? U nas w Europie to taki czołowy zabijaka. Zniknął kilka dni temu z forum i się trochę martwimy. Gdybyś go spotkał, powiedz żeby zalogował się na forum i dał znać, że żyje

BRHools

Post autor: BRHools » 04.02.2022, 17:02

KaeSPe pisze:
24.11.2021, 00:08
BRHools, a nie widziałeś tam u Was w Brazylii Dozola? U nas w Europie to taki czołowy zabijaka. Zniknął kilka dni temu z forum i się trochę martwimy. Gdybyś go spotkał, powiedz żeby zalogował się na forum i dał znać, że żyje
Greetings everyone! Sorry man, I don't understand Polish language.

factoryproject

Post autor: factoryproject » 07.03.2022, 19:10

Nie jestem jakiś delikatny bo znam klimat krakowskiej wojenki, ale to jest masakra...
https://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/6708-r ... MVRSmxMVSI

.:FC*SP:.

Post autor: .:FC*SP:. » 19.09.2022, 11:34

Znacie “Kruków” (San Lorenzo)? Poniżej próbki ich umiejętności:

-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkRgJmmOhA

Dicen que estamos todos de la cabeza Ludzie mówią, że wszyscy jesteśmy świrami
Pero a San Lorenzo no le interesa.. U nas na San Lorenzo nikogo to nie obchodzi
Tomamos vino puro de damajuana Pijemy wino prosto z butelki
Y nos fumamos toda la marihuana I wypaliliśmy całą trawę
ohhhh San Lorenzo!!!
ohhh San Lorenzo!!!

albo:

-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9RMPBoTAVE

Soy de San Lorenzo, si señor, que loco soy Jestem z San Lorenzo, tak proszę pana, jaki ze mnie wariat
con esta hinchada yo te quiero ver campeón, Z taki kibicami musicie iść na mistrza
vamos ciclón* Naprzód cyklon
El nuevo gasometro** ya está, vamo a ganar, Nuevo gasometro jest gotowy, naprzód po zwycięstwo
en cancha nueva otra vuelta quiero dar, Na nowym stadionie chcę znowu zdobywać tytuły
de frente mar… Bez wątpliwości…
* przydomek drużyny
** nazwa stadionu

Jeśli to komuś weszło w smak i ma ochotę na więcej, to niech usiądzie wygodnie w fotelu i odpali listę przebojów złożoną ze 100 (stu!) piosenek. Smacznego!

-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_JcqFwHJU4
„Nigdy się tyle nie kłamie jak przed wyborami, w czasie wojny lub po polowaniu“ – Otto von Bismarck
„Nigdy się tyle nie kłamie jak przed wyborami, w czasie wojny i po meczu piłki nożnej“ - ja

ODPOWIEDZ